Member Manager development has been based on the requirements of many member based organisations.
The primary benefits to staff and administrators are:
Reduced Administration Burden
Member Manager can reduce the administrative burden on staff by automating many of the otherwise time consuming and monotonous membership and events tasks. Some examples include:
- Easy set up and control multiple membership types (e.g. financial & non-financial)
- Hands free member joining process including payment completed online via website
- Automated email member renewal remainders (and online payments)
- Ability to simply post information on events to website and mass email members
- Ability for members to register and pay for events online
- Easy access to all member and events data for export (e.g. label printing)
- Administrator can easily override and approve memberships and other data
Reduced Errors in Member Management and Event Management Process
- Less paperwork means fewer opportunities for error.
- Data is managed from a single location, meaning reduced duplication and single versions
Member Manager will help reduce administrative burden; allowing staff to concentrate on building and maintaining relationships with members.
Freeing staff from frustrating administrative tasks allows them to add value to both the organisation and to members.
Follow the link to find out how you can get started with Member Manager
Follow this link for Member Manager features
If you would prefer to talk to someone about your requirements please contact our implementation partners Lcubed on 1300 LCUBED.